Sunday, 09 May 2021
Centre opens 9:00am tomorrow
2 stores are open now
Discover Settlement City Shopping Centre, Port Macquarie
Should you have any questions or queries regarding the services we provide please contact us either via phone or email at [email protected]
A member of our friendly customer service team can be contacted on (02) 6583 7377.
You can now bring your eligible empty bottles and cans to the Return & Earn reverse vending machine at Settlement City for a 10-cent refund. The vending machine has recently been installed as part of the NSW Government Container Deposit Scheme to help reduce drink container litter.
How does it work?
Using a reverse vending machine is easy. Simply insert your eligible empty containers into the chute at the front of the machine then choose your preferred refund option.
Which containers can be refunded?
Most 150ml – 3L drink containers are eligible for the refund if they are made from:
• Liquid paperboard (cartons)
Which containers can’t be refunded?
• Plain milk (or milk substitute) containers
• Flavoured milk containers of 1L litre or more
• Pure fruit or vegetable juice containers of 1L or more
• Glass containers for wine & spirits
• Casks (plastic bladders in boxes) for wine or water of 1L or more
• Sachets for wine of 250ml or more
• Containers for cordials and concentrate fruit juices
• Registered health tonics
What condition should my containers be in?
Empty, uncrushed, unbroken containers with the original label attached are eligible for the refund. If your containers are not eligible please use a recycling bin.
How do I claim my refund?
1. Claim your refund as a voucher redeemable for cash or a savings off your shopping at Woolworths
2. Receive your refund electronically into your registered PayPal account
3. Donate your refund directly to one of the selected charities
Where is it located?
The reverse vending machine is located in the Settlement City western carpark adjacent to the canal.
For more information visit the Return and Earn website.
Settlement City has a number of services to assist you while shopping at our centre. A member of our friendly customer service team can be contacted on (02) 6583 7377.
Our Parents Rooms have been provided for parents and guardians to take care of their children while shopping at the Centre and include private feeding areas, microwaves, change tables and child-friendly toilets.
Free JP Services. Our Justice of the Peace services are available every Wednesday between the hours 10am and 1pm located outside Big W for your convenience.
Get connected at Settlement City with our free Wi-Fi service. The free Wi-Fi service is available to customers with compatible smartphones, tablets and laptops. To connect simply select Free Wi-Fi Settlement City, open a browser on your laptop or mobile device, accept the terms and conditions and click connect.