Posted on 26 June by
Let’s work together to keep our shopping centre safe
The health and well being of our customers, centre staff and local community is our highest priority.Our centre remains open and trading, and we are delighted to welcome back many retailers who have reopened their stores. We continue to support our retailers to adjust their trading hours throughout this time. See here for the latest store opening hours.
Here’s how we’re taking care of you
On your next visit to the centre, you’ll see some of the additional measures we’ve put in place to help keep you safe, such as:
• Display of QR codes at all entrance points for easy QR Check In
• Reminding patrons to wear masks, in accordance with the NSW Govt mandate
• Increased hand sanitiser stations throughout the centre
• Additional and frequent cleaning of all customer touch points
• Facilitating and encouraging social distancing with signage throughout the centre, limiting the number of customers in stores and throughout our malls
• Monitoring and encouraging customers to social distance
• Displaying health and hygiene reminders to shoppers throughout the centre
• Asking customers and staff to refrain from visiting our centre if they are feeling unwell
We continue to monitor the advice from the Australian Government and the Department of Health, to ensure our Centre and our practices evolve to reflect ongoing changes.
How you can help to shop safeWe all have a role to play in keeping each other safe. We ask that when shopping at Settlement City you follow these simple guidelines:
• Wear a face covering, in line with government regulations
• Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
• Keep a safe 1.5m distance between you and others
• Allow extra time for your shopping visit. You may need to queue outside your favourite stores (due to store capacity limits)
• Download the COVIDSafe app and sign with the the QR codes displayed around the centre
• Stay at home if you’re unwell
The health and wellbeing of our community is our priority. Thank you for making it yours too.
We hope to see you soon.