You’ll want to Instagram this
Three of the freshest salads you will be shaking all summer long
- 01 December 2022
The goal with any salad is layers of flavours, tasting a new combination in every bite. Throw these mixes together for a crisp lunch, bring along to every BBQ invitation to impress your friends or make for a picnic with your special ones.
Beetroot to Boot! Sweet beets, fresh leaves and crunchy seeds – the perfect BBQ side.
- Organic Beetroot
- Crumbled Feta
- Mixed Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Scoop + Weigh Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Roasted Garlic Dressing
Our version of the simple, zesty and delicious La Scala salad.
- 3 cups of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 cups of iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- ½ cup mozzarella, diced
- 1/3 cup salami, chopped
- ¼ parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt + Pepper
- Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Pinch dried oregano, S + P
Incredible as a side with some grilled chicken!
Charred Corn Salad - sweet corn pops, crisp peas, creamy feta and a delicious citrus dressing will have you coming back for more.
- Fresh Corn, sliced off the cob (tinned, rinsed and drained if you’re in a hurry)
- Crumbled Feta
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Olive Oil
- Champagne/White Vinegar
- Fresh Orange, squeezed
- Minced Garlic Clove
Saute corn in a small amount of olive oil, slice sugar snap peas, mix and crumble over feta cheese. Dress the salad right before serving.